Tracking and Monitoring Specialist-2nd District Job – Ames, IA 49782
- Provide tracking and monitoring services to JCS referred clients in the 2nd judicial district (Boone, Story, Marshall, Wright, Hardin, and Hamilton)
- Administer and report Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Provide Electronic Monitoring Services
- Performing random unannounced post curfew face to face checks on assigned clients at a frequency requested by JCS
- Communicate with all collateral contacts of clients (i.e. School, JCO, Family, etc.)
- Coordinate with Supervisor in assessing the overall program to identify any changes that need to be made for optimum functioning.
- Inform Supervisor of all relevant situations.
- Be available to JCS for information, support, and help.
- Work directly with 2nd district JCO’s.
- Accurate written documentation of all contact with clients both face to face and collateral.
- Accurate written documentation of all phone calls with clients and collateral contacts.
- Contacting school officials for updates of attendance and behavior.
- Track active caseload, admits, discharges, of Tracking and Monitoring services.
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or two years of college plus experience working with at risk youth is required.
- Experience: 2 plus years of experience in supervised experience working with kids.
- Computer Skills: Advanced computer skills required.
- Qualifications: Must have valid driver's license and current vehicle insurance. Must also have a clear criminal background check.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us