Are you looking for an opportunity to directly and positively impact children and families in your community?
Through a continuum of services, SequelCare provides education, counseling and supervision to individuals and families in their home community. SequelCare professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our consumers.
SequelCare, like its parent company Sequel Youth and Family Services, believes that our programming and services are among the elite for youth and families in the country. We maintain a close professional working relationship with our customers, clients, and communities.
SequelCare is currently seeking a full-time Targeted Case Manager for our Vero market.
The Case Manager assists clients in gaining access to medical, social, educational and other services covered by Medicaid. This position works directly with the client and their support system to develop and implement a service plan to meet the client’s needs. The Case Manager is also responsible for ongoing assessment, coordination, and monitoring of client needs to ensure successful implementation of the service plan.
• Required - Bilinqual
• Bachelor's Degree from an educational institution holding accreditation by an agency recognized by the Federal Department of Education(FDOE) or the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Preferred degrees include social work, psychology, or related field.
• Currently hold a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM) certification is a plus
• At least one year experience working with children who have emotional issues is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience in electronic medical records system preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
Benefits we offer:
• Company 401(k) match
• Flexible scheduling
• Education Assistance Program - Loan Repayments or Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Parental Leave
• Referral bonus program
Sequel is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employee