Special Education Teacher Job – Woodward, IA 437
We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF YOUTH? WOODWARD ACADEMY MAY BE THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Woodward Academy, a Sequel Youth & Family Services Program, is a residential treatment facility for male and female youth who are adjudicated delinquent or “child in need of assistance” (CINA). Woodward Academy offers programs aimed at redirecting delinquent, negative behaviors to positive, socially acceptable patterns through introducing students to a normative culture.
A State of Iowa Teacher license is required. It is an essential function of the job that staff be capable of participating in crisis interventions. A State of Iowa class D3 chauffeur’s license and clear MVR is preferred. The position is located in Woodward, Iowa.
BENEFITS may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days of employment
- Free meals during your shift.
- Wellness program
- Birthday as a paid day off
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Membership to local country club which includes golf course and swimming pool.
- Employee Educational Assistance Program
- Housing opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- $750.00 sign on bonus for Full Time applicants hired after they complete 90 days of employment
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer. Apply Now
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us