School Based Therapist Job – Urbandale, IA 41699
- Individual, Family Therapy, and group therapy
- Complete client assessments
- Participate in school based meetings for at-risk youth
- Completion of all required documentation within the necessary time frames
- Assist with quarterly staff trainings as needed
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned
- A master’s degree in social work or human services is required.
- Individual must have a license with the state of Iowa or working towards this license post graduate.
- It is an essential function of the position that the staff member must be capable of physically restraining the students if and when necessary.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us