Revenue Cycle Director Job – Missouri City, TX 54368
Why You'll Love This Job
The Revenue Cycle Director (RCD) provides leadership, direction, and coordination for the Accounts Receivable management of Pincecone Therapies and North Shore Pediatric Therapy. The Revenue Cycle is defined as all functions that contribute to the capture, management, and collection of patient service revenue. The Revenue Cycle Director must act as a resource to instruct, share ideas, and implement actions for the effective management of patient revenues and billing. This includes strategic planning, organizing, implementing, and managing of personnel and resources in coordination with system guidelines and expectations. The RCD will work closely with Executive Directors as well as outside Billing Company to maintain the overall AR of these locations. This position will provide the leadership needed to support a positive culture and team environment.
- Responsible for strategic oversight to manage and improve the revenue cycle operations that favorably impact accounts receivable, cash acceleration, and net revenue.
- Create and optimize an in-depth knowledge of revenue cycle principles, practices, procedures, contractual compliance, and internal controls.
- Relationship management of third-party Billing Company.
- Assess, identify, redesign, implement and measure process improvement opportunities within the revenue cycle function. Provide continuous monitoring and active management of all revenue cycle processes.
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure for timely and accurate submission of claims and issuance of patient statements.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate benefit verifications and authorization information entered into CentralReach (CR)
- Ensure collections for private pay and responsible amounts
- Review of denials and follow up done to collect on these
- Review of adjustments and write off’s and follow up on these
- Manage relationship with Collections Agency
- Ownership over revenue cycle reporting
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction.
- Assessing third-party Billing Company
- Work with teams to ensure timely conversion of appointments for timely billing
- Maintain and update Billing SOPs and policies communicating any changes with teams as needed
- Responsible for weekly reporting as well as end of month report and analysis
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned to meet the demands of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, healthcare, or a related field required. Master’s degree preferred but not required if you have at least 10 years of experience.
- At least 3-5 years of ABA billing experience
- 3-5 years of experience in leadership, supervision, or management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, unpredictable environment with changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have extensive knowledge of revenue cycle functions and best practices.
- Excellent organization, planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us