Residential Program Manager Job – Prescott, AZ 54063
- Develops, maintains, supervises, and evaluates a normative program that is safe and secure in which clients can learn cognitively, behaviorally, and emotionally.
- Through interaction and observation of staff and clients, provides supervisions, role modeling, teaching, instruction, and support working directly with staff and clients.
- Recommends and supports staff with creative, helpful tools for client’s management and program improvements.
- Assures that schedules are followed and activities are conducted consistently.
- Directs procedures to staff in times of crisis.
- Responsible in the hiring process with Human Resources (HR) for facility staff.
- Documents general and specific performance of all Group Living Staff pertaining to that RPM’s facility.
- Provides additional (to that of the Group Leaders’) review of paperwork that is generated to ensure documentation is complete, accurate, timely, and communicated to all vital departments.
- Reviews and handles all clients’ grievances pertaining to their assigned facility.
- Reviews, presents, records, and routes clients request to the Case Manager regarding privileges, rights, and treatment revisions.
- Ensures that the monthly recreation calendar for clients is posted in a conspicuous area for all to see.
- Responsible for communication with client’s teams to ensure timely updates are conducted regarding the client’s progress or regress.
- Generates purchase orders for facility and facility supply needs.
- Adheres to Sequel policy and practice concerning creation, editing, transmission, storage, and disposition of all Protected Health Information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Possess a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Human Services field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, or in current possession.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Must pass a TB test and medical exam capable of performing the essential functions of this job.
- Individual judgment, discretion, and decision making skills.
- Emotionally and physically able to assist in physical escorts. Must be able to help carry ill, injured, or incapacitated clients.
- Must be physically able to assist in AWOL searches in any terrain.
- Confidentiality and professionalism are essential.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us