Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job – Reno, NV 31413
Why You'll Love This JobThe Registered Behavior Technician™ · RBT® will provide ABA strategies to individuals with Autism and related developmental disabilities in the home, school and/or community settings. This position will work directly with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement individualized treatment plans aimed at improving the client’s independent functioning skills. The Registered Behavior Technician will provide one-on-one therapy, assist with parent training, and collect data related to individual behavior plans.
ResponsibilitiesTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work directly with client receiving ABA therapy.
- Provide services in school, home, or community.
- Ability to work with families and children with diverse backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures and economic status.
- Collect data for ABA programming.
- Completes daily notes at the end of all sessions.
- Communicate with caregiver and other supports
- Remain in constant communication with BCBA
- Attend supervision meetings with BCBA
- Assist with program development
- Performs other special projects and additional duties as assigned
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or working towards a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: Previous experience working with children with developmental disabilities is a plus. Experience in teaching, tutoring, and/or applied behavior analysis. At least one year of ABA experience, or experience working with children diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or related disabilities, preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) credentialed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Other Requirements: Outgoing with high energy. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Effective time management skills are a must.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us