Recruiter Job – Missouri City, TX 54367
Why You'll Love This JobThe Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for those serving the autism, behavioral, and therapy field, including but not limited to Occupational Therapists (OT), Speech Therapists (SLPs), Behavior Technicians (BTs), Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), Pediatric Psychologists, Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), and non-clinical roles. This is a high-volume position in a fast-paced environment. The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, extending offers, and being candidate's contact throughout the entire process
- Responsible for recruiting and talent acquisition for BTs, RBTs, BCBAs, OTs, SLPs, Pediatric Psychologists, non-clinical, and other roles as required.
- Understands clinical partners strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Strong ability to screen resumes, interview, and evaluate candidates with appropriate skills and values.
- Assess candidate's skills and abilities and schedule all remaining interviews with appropriate hiring managers.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through direct sourcing, industry. networking, online recruiting, and employee/partner referrals.
- Builds and nurtures current clinicians and staff pipeline for future placement needs.
- Identify new strategies for marketing and promoting Sequel to prospective candidates.
- Recruit superb talent through job boards, social media, school sites, and various other platforms.
- Manages new hires through full cycle recruitment - source/interview/offer in our ATS.
- Performs other special projects and additional duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
Experience: 5 years of healthcare recruitment experience
Computer Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office skills set. Mid-level fluent knowledge of Excel.
Other Requirements: Organized, proactive, and strong attention to detail. A proven track record in attracting and retaining top talent. Strong communication skills. Relationship building expertise. Requires strong analysis, judgement, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Able to plan, execute, and manage high volumes of work.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us