Receptionist Job – Port Richey, FL 42393
Why You'll Love This JobThe Receptionist is responsible for performing a wide range of office support activities ot facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming clients as they enter the office and providing them with friendly and prompt assistance. This position will ensure the completion of paperwork, sign-in process, and schedules future appointments.
- Greets visitors and clients and directs them to the appropriate individual or department.
- Checks clients in and ensures all client information and insurance is current and properly documented.
- Assists clients in completing paperwork and ensures all required paperwork is completed per company standards.
- Uploads client information to EMR, Medik, and/or electronic scheduling system.
- Registers CBHA clients in Medik
- Schedules follow up appointments and reschedules missed appointments.
- Contacts clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Collects and tracks co-pays and cash payments.
- Answers incoming calls in a positive and professional manner. Determines caller needs, answers questions, and routes other calls to appropriate party.
- Maintains accuracy in documentation and data entry for insurance, billing, demographics, and contact information.
- Follows all regulations as outlined in the Community Mental Health Services and Limitations Handbook, and ensures all staff adhere to the same regulations.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations pertaining to confidentiality and HIPAA, SequelCare of Florida Policies and Procedures, and Medicaid Assessment requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Qualifications: One year in a front office receptionist position, experience in a physician's office, or working in a related medical field.
- Computer Skills: High proficiency with basic computer skills and Microsoft office is required; EMR experience preferred
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us