Quality Assurance Assistant Job – Woodward, IA 40928
- QA Progress Notes A/B + corrections
- OS notes for A/B side + corrections
- QA staff census in comm log, non-negotiable for PM GL's to enter
- QA reports for Case Workers
- CI tracker—Track all Critical incidents and ensure CWs are writing the correlation reports on cloud. Reviewed before they are approved.
- All state's contractual requirements - update the spreadsheet - living document - placed on the cloud
- Formal tracking of outcome measures (per state and corporate)
- CA Bi-annual critical incident plan
- IA annual critical incident plan
- SA audits and RAC's
- YSS surveys and add to Monthly QI meetings
- Assist with investigations and HR
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education & Experience: A Quality Assurance Assistance shall have a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree.
- Other Skills: Must maintain flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us