We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
Medical - RN
Woodward Community Based Services is currently seeking a full time registered nurse. Through a continuum of services, Woodward Community Based Services, a division of Sequel Youth and Family Services, provides education, counseling and supervision to individuals and families in their home community. Our professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our consumers.
The RN provides professional nursing care to clients/students by utilizing the nursing process. Assists in implementing direct daily care of clients. The nurse will receive supervision from the Group Living Director.
• Helps to develop an individualized treatment plan in conjunction with client/student, family and multidisciplinary team.
• Identifies short and long term measurable goals, including discharge planning, consistent with client/student care standards, nursing practice, and policies and procedures.
• Assesses client/students upon admission and throughout treatment utilizing observational and interviewing skills.
Current state of Iowa residency. Must have current registered nursing license by the State of Iowa Board of Nursing. Preferred adolescent or children experience in a mental health field, but not required. Ability to read and write at a high school graduate level, analytical skills, time management, problem-solving skills, organizational skills.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after thirty days
• Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Company provided AD&D insurance
• Flexible Spending program
• 401K after sixty days plus Employer match
• Excellent paid time off for a balance of work/life
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer.