Maintenance Worker Job – Saint Augustine, FL 41290
Why You'll Love This JobThis position is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager in all maintenance duties and major preventive maintenance of the physical plant.
- Operate mowers, weed-eaters, and air blowers.
- Yard work, (flower bed, pruning, etc).
- Ability to work independently and perform requested duties. Assist in the painting on campus.
- Follow instructions while shopping for maintenance related supplies.
- Perform inspections on buildings, vehicles, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Fill in for the Maintenance Manager when he/she is absent.
- Communicate with waste/public water inspectors and engineers. Assist with the operation and maintenance of water and potable water systems.
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
- Assist with routine work orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience: 6 plus months of experience
- Computer Skills: General Computer skills required.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us