Maintenance Manager – Temporary Job – Owens Cross Roads, AL 40838
Why You'll Love This JobThis position is responsible for the grounds maintenance, housekeeping, major and preventive maintenance of the physical plant.
- Maintain building in a manner to meet safety requirements, needs of students and staff to reflect favorably on Sequel TSI.
- Assure that grounds are maintained in a manner to meet safety requirements, needs of students and staff and to reflect favorably on Sequel TSI.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on building and equipment as per policies and procedures.
- Maintain program vehicles in an efficient working manner.
- Ability to estimate costs for maintenance projects, let bids as necessary, and complete tasks within budgetary guidelines.
- Responds to work orders or special requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Monitor fire equipment monthly and document condition.
- Program wide safety inspection quarterly and present findings to Safety Committee.
- Conduct fire drills monthly. All staff will participate in one fire drill each quarter (could do one shift per month). Complete fire drill report. Submit evaluation to Safety Committee.
- Severe weather drills quarterly on each shift. Complete severe weather drill report. Submit evaluation to Safety Committee.
- Evacuation drill once per quarter - all staff. Complete evacuation drill report. Submit evaluation to Safety Committee.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for all maintenance service contractors who work at the program.
- Provide supervision to Maintenance Workers
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required.
- Experience: At least two years’ experience in maintenance, safety or a related field. Experience to include working knowledge of electrical, heating/cooling and plumbing systems and at least one year of experience in supervising maintenance worker(s) and maintenance service contractors or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: General Computer skills required.
- Certifications & Licenses: N/A
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us