Licensed Counselor – $1,000 sign on bonus Job – Port Richey, FL 31361
Why You'll Love This JobResponsible for providing initial and ongoing assessment and treatment to assigned clients, families, and caregivers seeking mental health services. Provides direct clinical outpatient services (office, home, school, community) to the client, including all relevant caregivers and providers as indicated in the client's Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP). Coordinates care with other providers to ensure the provision of effective and appropriate services. Complies with all SequelCare of Florida documentation guidelines and Medicaid guidelines for Community Behavioral Health Service Providers. Participates in quality improvement and quality measures as required ensuring all assigned client records are complete reflecting all services provided. Complies with all regulations pertaining to confidentiality, HIPAA, and in accordance with professional and ethical guidelines.
- Provides direct clinical services (outpatient, home, school, community) to the client including all relevant caregivers and providers as indicated on the Individualized Treatment Plan
- Coordinates with other providers to ensure provision of effective and appropriate services
- Provides documentation, collaboration and/or direct participation in school/social services, court and clinical proceedings as needed
- Provides direct clinical services to client / family through counseling, planning, collaboration and assessment
- Conducts a minimum of 20 billable hours per week in order to maintain full time status
- Coordinates and/or provides crisis intervention as needed
- Participates in quality improvement and quality assurance measures as required
- Complies with all regulations pertaining to confidentiality and HIPAA
- Acts in accordance with professional and ethical guidelines
- Follows all regulations as outlined in the Community Mental Health Services and Limitations Handbook
- Provides a flexible schedule of availability to clients
- Attends monthly meetings and mandatory trainings
- Attends supervision with manager as directed
- Complete all required clinical documentation within time frame designated by manager
- Update client file in order to remain compliment
- Complete all billing documentation and submit as directed weekly
- Comply with all SequelCare of Florida's policies and procedures
- Education: Master's Degree Required, Field of Study: Clinical social work, mental health counseling, psychology or related field.
- Experience: 1 plus years of experience in counseling.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, knowledge of Medik system preferred.
- Certifications & Licenses: Licensed in Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Social Work preferred.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us