Housekeeper Job – Tampa, FL 45665
Why You'll Love This JobResponsible for the grounds maintenance, housekeeping, major and preventive maintenance.
- Maintains cleanliness of indoor areas including residential units, restrooms, offices, hallways, classrooms and dining area. Cleans and sanitizes fixtures, floors, surfaces and walls; empties trash and restocks supplies. Performs other duties as requested.
- Orders, receives and maintains an inventory of cleaning supplies within budgetary guidelines.
- Observes cleaning needs and make corrections or performs tasks without further directions or orders from supervisor.
- Stores janitorial supplies in a safe, orderly manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on building, equipment and vehicles regularly.
- Maintains all cleaning equipment in good working order.
- Responds to work orders or special requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
Qualifications6-8 months experience required Apply Now
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us