Home Based HAB Front-Line Worker Job – Urbandale, IA 33474
Why You'll Love This JobWoodward Community Based Services was founded in 2006 in response to the growing need to serve children, adolescents, and their families in their home community. We provide a wide-range of programs and services to children, teens, and adults that are designed to help every individual and family we serve to reach their best and full potential. Our programs and services are available in our offices and in community settings, as well as in the homes of our clients. Group homes are also part of this level of care. Our professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our youth and families.
- Conduct skill building sessions on a face to face basis with Home Based HAB Clients
- Coordinate meeting times with Home Based HAB Clients
- Transport Home Based HAB Clients as needed
- Complete Session Notes
- Attend Client Based Meetings/Staffings with referral sources and WCBS staff
- Attend weekly meetings with Home Based HAB case manager and other supervisors
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- Support Transition Specialist as needed
- All other duties as assigned.
- Collect progress monitoring data.
- Enter data daily.
- Facilitate service and support coordination for individual cases.
- Mentor clients on caseload.
A Bachelor’s degree in a Behavioral Sciences or Humanities preferred, as well as experience with HAB clientsApply Now
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us