Food Services Aid Job – Goddard, KS 53118
Why You'll Love This JobThe Food Service Aide is to provide the dietetic services for the residents of the facility. It is designed to comply with the required criteria and standards of Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
- Meal preparation:
- Prepare meals following written menu
- Prepare sufficient quantities of food in a timely manner
- Make food preparations for the following day
- Assist with the serving line
- Clean all equipment used and do assigned daily cleaning
- Assure proper food storage for any excess food prepared
- Maintaining Records:
- Take food temps of all hot and cold items
- Record temps of all refrigerators, freezers, and the dish machine
- Securing Kitchen:
- Lock up all freezers, refrigerators, and kitchen doors
- Make sure all equipment is secure in the kitchen
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen to the standards of KDHE.
- Maintain inventory according to KDHE standards.
- Attend all mandatory and scheduled training.
- Request time off in advance according to policy.
- Minimal and legitimate requests for time off due to illness.
- Execute all emergency procedures according to the facility policies and procedures.
- Complete all documentation tasks related to the position. All documentation should be timely and accurate.
- Uphold professional standards of treatment and the mission of Lakeside Academy in delivering services to youth.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the residents and the company and abide by all regulations pertaining to confidentiality including HIPAA.
- Maintain a safe secure therapeutic environment.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Education: High School Diploma required.
- Experience: Must possess one year of food service and/or kitchen experience.
- Other Skills: Must maintain flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us