Family Support Provider Job – Poteau, OK 41961
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking a Family Support Provider to aid individuals and families in the Idabel/Broken Bow areas that are having problems concerning family relationships or other aspects of their social functioning affecting unity of family and welfare of community.
- Mediate between the consumer/family and professionals
- Provide Support/Advocacy for consumer and families
- Complete SOC forms for every interaction with consumer/family
- Be a member of the Family Team to empower families to meet their goals and objectives
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Maturity, empathy and patience
- Be special – Not everyone can do what we do
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us