We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
ARE YOU A TEACHER LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST TEACHING POSITION? ARE YOU A TEACHER RETURNING TO THE WORKFORCE? DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH AT RISK YOUTH? If you said "yes" to any of these questions, Sequel Youth Services - NSI might be the right place for you!!
Normative Services Academy is an accredited program offering adolescent residential treatment to youth from multiple states on our 300-acre facility in the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains near Sheridan, Wyoming.
Our mission is to help adolescents with emotional, social, and behavioral problems to become better equipped to reclaim their potential through experiential activities, education, and therapy. With our primary focus on student safety, accountability, responsibility, and respect, Normative Services has gained a reputation for providing innovative programming and treatment for our clients and customers.
- Instruction / presentation of established curriculum
- Documentation – complete required reports and grading in an accurate and timely manner
- Technology – Use of computers and other devices for effective instruction.
- Attend all required meetings
- Effectively review, approve and communicate all critical incidents and relevant situations involving staff/students
- Provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil, to the extent feasible.
- Identifies pupil needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in helping pupils solve educational, attitude, and learning problems.
- Supervises pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the assigned work day.
- Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
- Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
- Work with the Group Living Team to maintain a positive educational culture for students
- Assist with compliance of state licensing regulations, placing agency requirements, and relevant state and federal regulations
- Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with team members that produce mutual respect and a commitment for team success.
- Communicate information, expectations, and if required needed corrections in a concise, clear, and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Wyoming PTSB Certification or qualified
- Minimum of 21 years old due to state regulation
- No criminal convictions within the previous five years which are felonies, crimes against youth, domestic violence, assault, or violation of the Wyoming Substances Abuse Act.
- Employee must be capable of participating in physical activities and able to assist in the physical restraint of a student if necessary.
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer.