Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every day?
Through a continuum of services, SequelCare provides education, counseling and supervision to individuals and families in their home community. SequelCare professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our consumers.
SequelCare is currently seeking a full-time Counselor / Therapist for the Port St. Lucie area.
This is a Fee for Service position.
Benefits we offer:
• Company 401(k) match
• Flexible scheduling
• Education Assistance Program - Loan Repayments or Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Parental Leave
• Referral bonus program
The Counselor position is responsible for providing diagnosis assessments and ongoing treatment to assigned clients, families, and caregivers seeking mental health services. This Counselor Provides direct clinical outpatient services (office, home, school, community) to the client, including all relevant caregivers and providers as indicated in the client's Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP).
• Master’s Degree in the field of clinical social work, mental health counseling, psychology or related field.
• Valid FL license in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Family Therapy is preferred
• Knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and Medicaid documentation requirements
• Two years’ experience working with children and families is preferred
Sequel is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer