Cook Job – Tampa, FL 52044
Why You'll Love This JobThe cook is responsible for preparing meals and serving meals; breakfast, lunch, and dinner for students. The cook will prepare meals according to posted menus.
- Responsibilities include preparing and serving meals; breakfast, lunch, and dinner for students.
- Also responsible for keeping general kitchen area and appliances clean, and in order, which includes: sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning the storage room and other equipment and washing dishes.
- Assists with food orders.
- Assist with food truck deliveries and storing items properly.
- Recordkeeping of supplies, food portions and all associated paperwork.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
- Supports by action and example the Sequel TSI Creed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Experience in institutional cooking.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills, including usage of email, Internet Explorer, and print documents.
- Certifications & Licenses: Board of Health Food Handler Certification.
- Other Requirements: Fluent in the English language to interact with governing bodies, administration and the community both in person and over the phone.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us