Clinical Therapist Job – Woodward, IA 33675
- Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- 25-27 minimum weekly sessions (18.75-20.25 contact hours, depending on assigned assessments)
- Optional: Facilitation or Co-facilitation of a therapy group, adjusting numbers accordingly
- Meet minimum number of Iowa billable students per group as established with supervisor
- Completion of LPHA Psychosocial assessments or reauthorizations as assigned each week
- 2 assessments weekly on average (27 total weekly services minimum)
- Completion of Managed Care Reviews as needed
- Completion of Treatment Collaborations and Discharge Summaries
- Completion of all required documentation within the necessary time frames
- All notes turned in prior to Monday morning at 9:00am
- Participate in weekly clinical team meetings
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned
- Education/Experience: A master’s degree in social work or human services is required. Individual must have a license with the state of Iowa or meet requirements for temporary licensure while obtaining supervision.
- Other Skills: Must maintain flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment.
- It is an essential function of the job that staff be able to physically perform Emergency Safety Interventions (ESI’s).
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us