Case Manager Job – Saint Petersburg, FL 45678
Why You'll Love This JobThe Case Manager coordinates and delivers various programmatic interventions based upon strengths and needs identified in a treatment or service plan.
- Essential Functions Statements:
- Interviews families and students to acquire historical information to be used in developing case assessments.
- Plans and executes Family Day Schedule.
- Conducts group sessions, individual sessions and family sessions, using professionally prescribed teaching methods, techniques and documenting all services delivered.
- Provides utilization review reports to referral source and sponsoring agencies.
- Initiates family contact using professionally prescribed methods and techniques to convey and receive information regarding students during and after enrollment.
- Interacts with students in a professional manner to elicit positive change.
- Completes other reports, assessments, reviews as assigned in a thorough and timely manner.
- Supports by action and example the Sequel TSI Creed.
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling or related field.
- Experience: 1 year experience to adjudicated adolescents to include family and group work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills, including usage of email, Internet Explorer, and print documents.
- Other Requirements: Fluent in the English language to interact with governing bodies, administration and the community both in person and over the phone.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us