The Case Manager will develop with the student an IPP contract and coordinate and deliver various programmatic interventions based upon strengths and needs identified in a treatment or service plan.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Interviews families and students to acquire historical information to be used in developing case assessments.
• Plans and executes Family Day Schedule.
• Conducts group sessions, individual sessions and family sessions, using professionally prescribed teaching methods, techniques and documenting all services delivered.
• Provides utilization review reports to referral source and sponsoring agencies.
• Initiates family contact using professionally prescribed methods and techniques to convey and receive information regarding students during and after enrollment.
• Interacts with students in a professional manner to elicit positive change.
• Completes other reports, assessments, reviews as assigned in a thorough and timely manner.
• Supports by action and example the Sequel TSI Creed.
• Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
• Other duties as assigned
• Job Knowledge/Skills
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Time Management
• Problem Solving/Decision Making
• Self Development
• Management Principles
• Development/Evaluation of Subordinates
• Communication, oral
• Communication, written
SKILLS & ABILITY:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling or related field.
Experience: minimum of six months experience in the field.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills, including usage of email, Internet Explorer, and print documents.
Certifications & NA
• DailyPay – access your money when you need it as soon as 48 hours after you start!
• Access to wellness tools and corporate discounts
• Excellent paid time off plans for balance of work/life
• Internal growth opportunities with training and development
• Competitive Health & Supplemental Benefits
• Impact somebody’s life and make a difference