Business Office Manager Job – Tampa, FL 44977
Why You'll Love This JobThe Business Office Manager is responsible for providing broad support for the Program Director primarily through performing detailed secretarial, administrative, public relations, and bookkeeping tasks.
- Conduct and monitor accounting work including establishing new accounts, voucher preparation, coding, preparation of financial statements and working papers.
- Prepare financial reports for Huntsville Office.
- Prepare vouchers for general operational expenditures, and youth purchases.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Prepare indirect or direct proposals to satisfy corporate office.
- Oversee process and payment of accounts payable.
- Responsible for accounts receivable, billing and related responsibilities.
- Creating and maintaining office procedures for the facility.
- Creating and maintaining files for the Facility Administrator.
- Managing specific projects as assigned by the Facility Administrator and assisting in follow up on those employees working on such projects.
- Compiling information and drafting memoranda regarding the day-to-day operation, problems and upcoming events pertaining to the facility.
- Assisting with secretarial and clerical office functions when needed.
- Control spending within budget areas of responsibility.
- Performs HR functions as directed by Huntsville Office
- Provide supervision to the HR Assistant
- Performs payroll functions as directed by Huntsville Office
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
- All other duties as assigned
- Education: Associates Degree or 2 years business experience
- Experience: Two years experience in an office environment.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills, including usage of email, Internet Explorer, and print documents.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us