Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our youth?
Do you want a supportive work environment?
Do you want to be part of leading youth and young adults to personal victory and success?
If you answered “yes" then Sequel Youth and Family Services may have the perfect job for you!!!!
Auldern Academy is an accredited college preparatory, therapeutic boarding school for girls grades 9 - 12. We provide a traditional academic environment along with group, individual, and family counseling services. We utilize aspects of Positive Peer Culture and the relational approach to treatment planning; engaging the student and her family members as genuine partners to motivate the change process in our students and families. We provide students with a structured daily environment that includes chores, a full academic day, therapy sessions, recreational activities and life skills.
Position involves a broad range of supervisory and managerial duties for the Executive Director. The position requires the ability to acquire a flawless understanding of the Executive Director’s methods for implementation of the Vice President of Operations" direction and sufficient knowledge in each of the departments supervised to support the Program Directors efforts in providing appropriate care to our students. The individual in this position needs to make day-to-day, independent decisions with regard to the Executive Director’s budgetary guidance, facility maintenance and know which decisions need to be referred to the Executive Director.
Schedule: The days worked will be Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. This is a Full Time position with benefits.
Qualifications: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred. Six years of work experience in a finance or business atmosphere with a minimum of two of those years spent successfully supervising, evaluating and defining (directly or indirectly) the work of others.
Snapshot of Job Duties:
• Provide professional supervision to dietary, clerical, janitorial and maintenance staff in accordance with Sequel Policy and Procedure and Standards as set forth in the Child Care Minimum Standards.
• Encourages, contributes and teaches task oriented behaviors and group maintenance behaviors between direct care staff and support staff.
• Practice accounting procedures approved by Sequel TSI, Inc. in operations, petty cash, and student funds.
• Solicits and comprehends the Facility Executive Director's methods for fiscal management and acts according to that understanding in the Facility Executive Director's absence.
• Performs or supervises the performance of Human Resources, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, purchase orders and check requests in accordance with Sequel TSI Policy and the standards set forth in the Child Care Minimum Standards.
• Coordinates and supervises supervising employee's work and lunch schedules assuring constant employee presence in the reception area of the facility.
• Completes annual and assigned special evaluation or periodic coaching on all assigned employees in a timely fashion.
• Holds necessary staff meetings with support services personnel.
• Is intimately familiar with standards set forth in Child Care Minimum Standards, Fiscal Management, Personnel, Food Service Management, Sanitation and Hygiene, Mail, Telephone and Visiting.
Excellent Benefits Include:
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 30 days
• Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Company provided AD&D insurance
• Sequel Benefits Advantage
• 401K Matching
• 6 paid holidays
• Paid time off for a balance of work/life
• Daily Pay