Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job – Reno, NV 31414
Why You'll Love This Job
- Paid licensure fees
- Student loan reimbursement
- Generous PTO and paid vacation
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) conducts Functional Behavior Assessments and other identified assessments to aid in the development of Behavior Support Plans. The BCBA works with assigned staff including Registered Behavior Technician Behavior Coaches to implement and teach direct care staff to implement behavior observation systems and behavior support plans.
The BCBA works collaboratively with all service areas to implement all aspects of behavioral programming for identified students. The BCBA consults with direct care staff and supervisory staff to ensure that daily activity schedules and behavior programs are adequate to meet needs of students. The BCBA develops and implements systems for conducting reliability on behavioral programs to ensure program effectiveness. The BCBA monitors and ensures compliance with internal, state, federal, requirements as well as policies and procedures. The BCBA prepares reports and assists in the development of policies, plans, goals, and priorities; advises on trends, issues, developments, and future direction of behavioral programming. The BCBA presents a positive and professional image to all internal and external customers.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field.
- Certified as BCABA or BCBA, or eligible.
- 2 years of experience minimum working with individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Experience with Functional Behavior Assessments and writing Behavior Support Plans.
- Training and experience in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Must be able to collect, organize and present data/information clearly; utilize effective communication skills; train and direct staff; display strong clinical skills; and have a working knowledge of licensing/accrediting agency standards.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, delegate, coordinate, and provide all needed follow-up. Must have experience training employees, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Applicant must be 21 years of age prior to employment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation/Sign-On Bonus
- Professional growth opportunities
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance for eligible employees
- Short-term disability & long-term disability
Sequel Youth and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us