Administrative Assistant Job – Idabel, OK 53398
Why You'll Love This JobSchedules appointments, gives information to callers and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls.
- Screen calls for supervisor.
- Reads and routes incoming mail and email.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Greets visitors and routes to appropriate area or person.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- maintains supplies office and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Complete required inspections for safety, barrier to accessibility, etc.
- Conducts safety drills.
- Print and distribute information to clinicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Basic Microsoft Word processing software; Basic Excel spreadsheet software and Microsoft Internet Explorer internet software.
Questions about careers at Sequel?Contact Us